Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Home- My Pride

Posted by Alex S. Mistula


I never chose to be a Barobohanon. This is where my parents and my ancestors found a living to survive, to raise a family, and to help build this beautiful place. Barobo lies at the northern pacific, at the heart of the province of Surigao del Sur. But growing up within this beautiful haven is always a pride to me. Telling other people specially the local tourists about its beauty for me is a responsibility that every Barobohanon has to do with pride and honor.


This blog intends to showcase the beauty of Barobo and instill the value of loving our own haven to the young generation.


Welcome to our virtual tour!

Bogac River


















Bito






Turtle Island



Cabgan Island









Vanishing Island



Baybay 2, Dapdap






No comments: